Sunday, October 20, 2013

Newly-wed - New-blog

     I have decided to write a blog to keep everyone up with whats going on with the Naylors. We have gone through a lot of big changes recently:

WE MOVED TO DRAPER! Such a big change. Our decision to move to Draper was just an idea we had at dinner, that rapidly turned into reality. My Dad's friend Matt works for FedEx and is hardly ever at his house. He has offered me to stay at his house before, but I told him I couldn't because I was going to Weber State and my jobs weren't down there. But everything just seemed to fall into place. Even though at the time it didn't seem that way. Our house didn't go through right when we were about to close on it. We were going to sign the papers while we were in Hawaii and move into our house when we got home. But we got unapproved because of how Josh got paid. We couldn't stay at the apartment because we had already put in our notice.  So we had to move into Krista basement for a couple weeks, while we figured things out. We talked to Matt about moving and he thought it was a great idea. It turned into a win-win. Josh and I got a place to live and Matt got someone to always be in his house.


Josh and I were both going to transfer our jobs down here, but we both found new jobs instead. I am now working at General RV as a receptionist. It's a lot different than what I'm used it, but I am able to do my homework at work, which is nice. I get to see my Dad a lot because he is finishing the building. Josh is loving his new job. He is now working at the aquarium. They sell fresh and salt water fish, coral and reptiles.
       


Luckily all of my classes were full at Weber State, so I didn't have to try and transfer in the middle of the semester. I am now in the school I have always wanted to go to, The Art Institute! I am in the interior design program and I am loving it. They were able to transfer 53 of my credits, which was awesome! I will be graduating spring 2015!


We have started a lot of projects so will keep everyone posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment